Wow. We believe Bergamont E-Cargoville LJ 70 is the most up to date and versatile cargo bike on the market and therefore the closest replacement for a car. The design of the cargoville allows for different modules to be mounted in the bay, from carrying children to flat packs. There is a module for it. It also features the brand new Bosch cargo motor with 400% assistance (vs 340), 625wh battery with the ability to add a second to take it to 1125wh. There isn't enough space to explain all the features so give us a ring and we will talk your ear off!
- Forward-looking, dynamic E-Cargo Bike for safe, fast, flexible and reliable transportation of your goods.
- Innovative, massive frame concept with a maximum level of integration, perfect ergonomics, as well as intuitive, safe and agile riding characteristics
- Multi-purpose 70 x 45 cm loading area with solid wood bed, capable of carrying loads of up to 90 kg
- Maximum level of integration of the 625 Wh Bosch PowerTube battery within the distinctive steering column Optional connection of a second battery on the seat tube
- Cargo-specific drive train with a powerful and specially tuned Bosch Cargo Line drive unit combined with a continuously variable enviolo internal gear hub
- Safety package with hydraulic Magura CMe5 Cargo disc brakes, 70 Lux Busch + Müller LED lighting system and robust double leg kickstand
- Enviolo continuously variable transmission hub meaning ultra-low maintenance and an incredibly smooth transmission with no individual gears
- *Accessories available separately
Available on back-order
If you would like to take this bike for a test ride before you buy it, why not book in at one of our experience locations?