More reserves, more fun: the extra portion energy provided by the powerful Bosch drive units, the added grip and traction of the new PLUS variants of Bergamont E Contrail 8.0 PLUS full suspension range make for more fun in every terrain.
Suspension performance in the best BERGAMONT heritage – real fun-machines. The proven Bergamont E Contrail 8.0 PLUS kinematics offer perfect control and make the bike agile and nimble. Bosch drive unit‘s low center of gravity along with the low system weight result in maximum riding performance. The tough BERGAMONT bash guard protects the drive unit from rocks and roots on the trail. The perfect form fit of all components and the internal cable routing make for an open technical look. The E-CONTRAIL PLUS features the new BOOST standard, which not only makes the frame compatible with both 29″ and 27.5″ PLUS tires, it also increases wheel stiffness and makes the handling of the bike ever more precise. The PLUS tires have an about 20% larger contact patch without a noticeable change in rolling-resistance. This results in a more aggressive handling and a faster choice of lines for advanced riders, novice riders profit from more reserves through a never before reached level of control.
- 27.5 PLUS E-MTB, 6066 alloy super lite tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, double butted, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, 3D-dropout, travel: 120 mm
- Fox 34 Float, 27.5 PLUS, 120 mm, Air, 3-position micro adjust, tapered, 15x110 mm
- FSA NO.57SC-1, A-Headset, semi integrated, ZS44/28.6/H8 ZS56/40 (tapered)
- Shimano Deore XT, RD-M8000, GS, Shadow Plus
- Shimano SLX, SL-M7000, 1x11-speed, rapidfire plus-shifter
- REAR BRAKE Magura MT4, hydraulic disc brake, Storm HC rotor: 180/180 mm
- FRONT BRAKE Magura MT4, hydraulic disc brake, Storm HC rotor: 180/180 mm
1 in stock
If you would like to take this bike for a test ride before you buy it, why not book in at one of our experience locations?