The final level of evolution of the E-Horizon Wave Platform is setting benchmarks for integration, design and riding culture.
At its core is the innovative, three-part box flange concept. It allows the new Bosch Active Line Drive Unit to be completely integrated into the frame design. No compromises when it comes to handling, safety and riding characteristics: the new flange concept creates space for a wider step-through, and at the same time, the frame construction is extremely torsion-resistant while also being exceptionally comfortable. The weight distribution of the drive unit and the battery, which is balanced to the greatest degree possible, ensures that this step-through bicycle has outstanding stability.
- Frame - 28" E-bike, AL-6061 lite tubing, box flange II concept, hydro fluid forming, internal cable routing
- Fork - Suntour NCX-D LO, 1 1/8", 63 mm, lockout
- E.Drive System - Motor: Bosch Drive Unit Active Line Plus, 250W, 36V, max. 25 km/h Display: Bosch Intuvia Battery: Bosch 36 V Li Ion, 500 Wh, frame-type, external Assistance Modes: Eco (+40%), Tour (+100%), Sport (+150%), Turbo (+250%), Walk Assist (-5km/h)
- Rear - Derailleur Shimano Deore, RD-M591 (9 speed)
- Brakes - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 180/160 mm
- Handlebar and stem - Handlebar: BGM Pro, riserbar, rise: 15 mm Stem: BGM E-Bike, adjustable
- Seat - Selle Royal Essenza lady
- Tires - Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, reflective stripe, 47-622 Tubes: Schwalbe AV17A Light
- Lights - Front: B&M Upp N, 30 Lux, LED, E-Bike Version Rear: B&M Toplight 2 C, LED
- Rack & Fenders - Fender: SKS, with stainless stays Carrier: BGM/Racktime
If you would like to take this bike for a test ride before you buy it, why not book in at one of our experience locations?