The new E-REVOX makes just as strong an impression with its looks as with its technology. The attractive E-MTB hardtail is based on the UNIVERSAL CHASSIS CONCEPT,
The attractive E-MTB hardtail is based on the UNIVERSAL CHASSIS CONCEPT, making it possible to select from the new, fully integrated Bosch PowerTube and the tried-and-tested PowerPack without making any compromises. The E-REVOX is in its element when ridden off-road. The sophisticated, field-tested geometry ensures the handling is spectacularly confident. The new Bosch eMTB mode offers top performance and control through intelligent power metering.
- Frame 29"/27.5" E-MTB, AL-6061 ultra lite tubing, internal cable routing, fender-mounting rivets, internal battery
- Fork Suntour Raidon 34 XC, 29", 100 mm, 15x110 mm axle
- E.Drive System Motor: Bosch Drive Unit Performance Line, 250W, 36V, max. 25 km/h Display: Bosch Intuvia Battery: Bosch 36 V Li Ion, 500 Wh, frame-type, integrated Assistance Modes: Eco (+50%), Tour (+120%), Sport (+190%), Turbo (+275%), Walk Assist (-5km/h)
- Headset Acros AZX-212, A-Headset, semi-integrated, tapered
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore, RD-M6000, Shadow Plus
- Shifters Shimano Deore, SL-M6000, 1x10-speed, rapidfire plus-shifter
- Brake Levers Shimano BL-MT201, hydraulic disc brake
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT30 rotor: 180/180 mm
- Crankset FSA CK-745, with alloy cover, 15t
- BB-Set Bosch
If you would like to take this bike for a test ride before you buy it, why not book in at one of our experience locations?