The reasons why someone would need a Reise and Muller Load are as varied as people themselves: Whether it's getting children to nursery quickly and safely, delivering goods to customers avoiding traffic jams, taking sports and leisure equipment up a mountain or saving on fuel costs.
With the Reise and Muller Load, the revolution begins in the crowded streets of the city bustling with commuter traffic. Safely and comfortably – thanks to the full suspension – past the long queues, on the Reise and Muller Load e bike. Even as you set off, you’ll be surprised by its sportiness, even despite all your luggage. The challenges of everyday life, like transporting crates of drinks to the BBQ spot half a mile up the hill, will no longer be any trouble at all. Quick rider changes are a piece of cake since the handlebar and saddle can be adjusted to almost any body size. So all that remains is for us to say: dear car, you’re staying in the garage. Heres a video which explains what it’s all about.
There are numerous options available to customise your cargo bike. Please refer to the Riese & Muller website (links above) to peruse the potential and get in touch and we can build a specification just for you.
- The standard frame lock clicks shut simultaneously with the battery lock, so you only need one key
- Hydraulic disc brakes deliver maximum performance at all times
- Excellent road illumination is provided at all times with the main battery powered lights
- If the front storage space is not enough, there is always the optional carrier
- The trellis frame has extremely high rigidity values
- You can double the range of your Cargo Bike with DualBattery technology
- Full suspension provides great ground contact on poor roads
If you would like to take this bike for a test ride before you buy it, why not book in at one of our experience locations?