Tuning Dongle Kit for Bosch eBikes (for off-road use only)
These devices will allow eBikes to go past the 15.5 mph speed constraint use for road use. The dongles remove the 15mph speed cut off point on all Bosch powered eBikes.
Once installed it doubles the cut off speed. The display will read the wrong mph, when the dongle is operating the speed and anything related to speed is halved, so it should be doubled for a true reading. If the speedometer indicates that you are going 5mph then you are actually travelling at 10mph. The dongle can be easily unplugged whenever necessary to revert the bike back to normal. By going over the 15mph cut off these dongles are FOR OFF ROAD (PRIVATE LAND) USE ONLY! They may not be used on the road, cycle paths, bridleways or anywhere else where the public have access.
- The device works with all Bosch Model Years : 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 onwards.
- it is not manufactured, produced or endorsed by Bosch.
- It is only available to customers who purchase their bike direct from us.
- Devices are supplied on the basis that they may only work with the software version of the bike supplied at the time of supply & no warranty or guarantee is given that these will continue to work with future software versions or upgrades.
- By going over the 15mph cut off these dongles are for off road and private property use only. They may not be used on the road, cycle paths, bridleways or anywhere else where the public have access.
If you would like to take this bike for a test ride before you buy it, why not book in at one of our experience locations?