To extend the fun of Electric Bikes, and help ease the cost of renting or owning one, join our eRide Club.
The eRide Club provides members with the following benefits:
- Reduced prices for:
- eBike maintenance agreements (only for first year *)
- eBike rental
- Partner programmes and tours
- A reward for introductions to those who buy an eBike
- Invitation to other incentives and initiatives including reduced price:
- Partner events (For example, Hadrian’s Wall Tour)
- Manufacturer offers (latest product launches)
Price for membership is £35 annually which entitles you to purchase service packages from Ride Electric to the value of £70 in total. This effectively gives you double the value of services for the price of the membership.
Here are some examples of the benefits:
- Maintenance Contract – £155 / year; with eRide Club, £85 to pay, actual cost £120 *
- Rental of 2 eBikes for a day – £78; with eRide Club, £8 to pay, actual cost £43
- 4 x Partner rentals on location – eg Wallingon Hall – £60; £0 to pay, actual cost £25, £10 balance
(Actual cost reflects the actual amount to pay, including the price for membership)
A bike introduced to us which results in a sale. If you introduce a friend to us and it results in a sale, we will offer you a benefit of cash value, which you will receive or use against other Ride Electric products or services.
|eBike sale value||Rate||Reward paid|
The offer is repeated every subscription renewal (Subscriptions will continue until cancelled at any time. To avoid any billing errors, please ensure your Direct Debit is cancelled).