To extend the fun of Electric Bikes, and help ease the cost of renting or owning one, join our eRide Club.
The eRide Club provides members with the following benefits:
- Reduced prices for:
- eBike maintenance agreements (only for first year *)
- eBike rental
- Partner programmes and tours
- A reward for introductions to those who buy an eBike
- Invitation to other incentives and initiatives including reduced price:
- Partner events (For example, Hadrian’s Wall Tour)
- Manufacturer offers (latest product launches)
Price for membership is £35 annually which entitles you to purchase service packages from Ride Electric to the value of £70 in total. This effectively gives you double the value of services for the price of the membership.
The offer is repeated every subscription renewal (Subscriptions will continue until cancelled at any time).
Here are some examples of the benefits:
- Maintenance Contract – £155 / year; with eRide Club, £85 to pay, actual cost £120 *
- Rental of 2 eBikes for a day – £78; with eRide Club, £8 to pay, actual cost £43
- 4 x Partner rentals on location – eg Wallingon Hall – £60; £0 to pay, actual cost £25, £10 balance
(Actual cost reflects the actual amount to pay, including the price for membership)
A bike introduced to us which results in a sale. If you introduce a friend to us and it results in a sale, we will offer you a benefit of cash value, which you will receive or use against other Ride Electric products or services.
|eBike sale value||Rate||Reward paid|