If you are a business or organisation that needs to make deliveries of smaller items within a short geographic radius at any time of the week, this service could be right for you. Our simple two-step process will have you delivering to your customers in no time:
1) Register for the service:
2) Book your delivery
For deliveries within North Shields, Tynemouth and Whitley Bay:
Payment for the service can be made at the time of order, or you can buy a pre-paid delivery voucher:.
eCargo bike delivery is a cost-effective, efficient and pollution-free service that will delight your customers and save you time and money
With this process, you will access a local, trained rider network who will be equipped with an electric cargo bike which is capable of making deliveries of goods to your customer quickly and dependably on your behalf. You take an order for your services as normal, book the delivery for an agreed time window, then the rider will arrive at your premises, pick up the goods and deliver your order to the customer – and that’s all there is to it.
There is a small charge per drop which costs less than comparable delivery networks. This also eliminates the need to consume your time, cost and vehicle to self-deliver.
Deliveries are performed in time windows – morning, afternoon and evening – deliveries are made from the booking slot start time within a two hour period.
- You can log in if you make multiple delivery orders to save time
- Payment for the service can be made on the time of booking or at month-end plus a surcharge for administration
- Proof of delivery can be provided on demand
- We can provide the link to the booking page to include in your own website
- Deliveries to separate locations will require separate bookings, associated detail and payment
- Maximum parcel size is approximately: 500 x 300 x 300 mm; a maximum of 2 boxes per shipment can be made to the same location for one delivery charge
- There is no minimum charge for delivery – we make a fixed charge for each delivery, based on the range
- Delivery range is subsequently validated to ensure distances are within the ordered tolerance
Do you want to be an eRideDrop rider?
If you are someone who likes riding bikes (and in particular, the convenience of an eBike) and is looking for a part-time role for part of the day/week to earn additional money, get in touch…