Who We Are
Hi, I’m Andrea Morrow and I am a Belfast woman born and bred. My ma says ‘The Troubles’ happened the year I was born – 1970. Though I take no responsibility in causing the northern Irish conflict, I certainly lived through it. Living and working as a journalist has also brought me into close contact with some of the main players, districts and haunts of my beloved, politically-charged and historic city. I’ve seen the evolution of my city – always a beautiful place – into deservedly one of the top destinations of the world. Let my electric, eccentric, ebike self-guided tours take you into the indomitable Belfast spirit where the ‘craic’s always mighty’. Glide through Titanic Quarter, Cathedral Quarter, Queen’s University Quarter, Falls Road political murals, Belfast Castle and Crumlin Road Gaol in one tour booking. Let your ebike experience take you on a journey into the lively, beating heart of Belfast
Electric Bikes Belfast – A new form of urban transportation
Touring Belfast on an electric bike is the most immersive way to experience the culture and architecture on a scale not previously possible. Electric bikes allow you to travel seamlessly through the streets with the quiet, go everywhere, nature of a bicycle. But with the assistance of motor powered vehicle. Electric bikes allow you to cover ground quickly without getting hot or sweaty, allowing you to take in what’s around you.
- Fancy going travelling further? Interested in refreshing your commute? Do eBikes sound like the future? We also offer eBike rentals. Allowing you to see if an eBike will fit into your day to day life. This is the best way to experience an eBike as if it was yours.
- Exploring Titanic Belfast, political mural tours, the peace walls and Belfast’s Game of Thrones legacy trail on e-bikes is the best way to see the city. Hiring an e-bike in Belfast means you won’t miss must-see places like Belfast Castle, historic Crumlin Road Gaol and Belfast City Hall.
- E-bike rental in Belfast makes seeing the sights carefree and easy while practising safe social distancing.
See ‘Titanic Town’ from the high points of Divis Mountain and Cave Hill country park where the Belfast Hills look down on the iconic cranes of Harland and Wolff – affectionally known as Samson and Goliath.
- Then descend into the city’s bustling, hip Cathedral Quarter with fabulous restaurants magically lit beer gardens and music on the cobblestone streets.
Ebike to east Belfast where Van Morrison grew up and visit “down in the hollow” made famous in his classic hit Brown Eyed Girl.
- See the enchanting sculptures depicting the Chronicles of Narnia by Belfast author CS Lewis before cycling along the traffic-free Comber Greenway. Ride the Lagan towpath or venture north along the cycle path taking in the scenic shores of Belfast Lough and Titanic Studios where Game of Thrones scenes was filmed.
With so much to see when you visit Belfast, an e-bike rental will get you around the sites in safety and comfort. We will show you suggested tours to make your e-bike experience something you will remember for years to come.
Buy your own Electric Bike
Will an eBike transform your travel and day to day life? Here you can buy an eBike. We don’t sell like your traditional bike shop. Through one on one consultation, we get to know you and the riding that makes you tick. So we can find you the perfect eBike for you and your budget.