Our bikes are sold with the following warranties provided by the manufacturer:
Scott Sport’s warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship at the time of transfer of risks in frames, swingarms and forks on SCOTT branded bikes sold completely assembled by SCOTT or Ride Electric. This voluntary manufacturer’s warranty is limited to five years for frames and swingarms, respectively two years for forks, from the date of purchase of the Product and is limited to the first purchaser of the Product and subject to the prior registration of your SCOTT-bike on www.scott-sports.com within 10 days as od the date of purchase.
Bergamont direct purchasers have full warranty rights within the first two years after purchase.
HaiBike state that their statutory liability for material defects applies to the entire bicycle for two years. Excluded from this are wear and tear parts. Owners can get more information about the wear and tear parts in their Haibike manual. The first owner gets 5 years manufacturer’s warranty on the frame starting on the purchase day.
- The Babboe cargo bike frames are covered by a 5-year warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- The box and box panels are covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- Loss of colour for the box and/or box parts is not covered by the warranty and can occur through daily use and/or external factors such as UV rays, moisture and heat.
- All electrical components are covered by a 2-year warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- All other parts, with the exception of the parts mentioned in Article 2.7, are covered by a 2-year warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- All accessories are covered by a 6-month warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- Parts subject to wear, such as tyres, chain, chain rings, cables, brake pads, are not covered by this warranty, unless there is a manufacturing and/or material defect.
- Babboe cargo bike show models are covered by 50% of above mentioned warranty periods.